Re: Trouble getting vga_switcheroo to work

To be honest, I wouldn't mind turning off the integrated card and using the
ATi card exclusively. I wont be using the machine on battery for long
periods of time so battery life isn't a concern. Unfortunately this
machine's bios doesn't provide the option to turn off the integrated card.
Is there anyway to do that on the OS side then?