Re: asus-switcheroo

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Marc Rios <marcrios84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> I have been trying this module and I have had some problems I would like to
> share with you.
>
> If You have the nvidia module loaded, The module will not show the folder in
> /sys/kernel/debug. So to make this work you should unload the module and
> then load the asus-switcheroo and then the noveau module ;)

I know Marc had some trouble with his discrete graphics not being
supported by nouveau at this point, but the asus-switcheroo module did
at least get to that point.  I believe it was also working to the
point of being able to turn the discrete graphics off for battery
savings, right Marc?  Thanks,

Alex