Re: Testers needed - intel/nvidia nouveau working with github.com/awilliam module

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM, MASSUCHETTI Jonathan
<iletaitunfois@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What exactly means "provides hybrid graphics functionalities using the
> nouveau drivers" ; What functionnalities ? Windows' ones ?

It means you can switch between using the Intel and Nvidia graphics
and power off the one that's not in use.  This is not nearly as
dynamic as Windows, you can only switch when X is not running.

> What about others laptops ? Is dev on the road or ... ?

I've only got one hybrid graphics laptop...

Alex