doubs asus-switcheroo in asus u36jc

firstable, many many thanks for make this module, I was waiting for months
to can use my nvidia card in linux

I have ubuntu 11.04 beta, with the kernel 2.6.38, and I have a doub about
when to launch the order "echo OFF > ..." or "echo DIS > ...", because if I
do for example a "echo DDIS > ..." and then I reboot de X, I only obtain a
black screen.

If I lauch ubuntu in recovery mode, with no X up, and then I tray to power
off the intel card or change between then, the sreen freezes again and
nothing happends

I had no problems with the compilation part, and the module asus-switcheroo
starts any time I boot

can you help me plz?

Follow ups