Samsung RF711

Hello
I have laptop with Nvidia Optimus (intel and NVIDIA GT 540M)

id:
  display
  product:   nVidia Corporation
  vendor:   nVidia Corporation
  physical id:
  0
  bus info:
  pci@0000:01:00.0
  version:   a1
  width:   64 bits
  clock:   33MHz
  capabilities:   pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list
  configuration:
   latency  =  0
  resources:
   memory  :  f4000000-f4ffffff
   memory  :  d0000000-dfffffff(prefetchable)
   memory  :  e0000000-e1ffffff(prefetchable)
   ioport  :  d000(size=128)
   memory  :  f5000000-f507ffff(prefetchable)

id:
  display
  product:   Sandy Bridge Integrated Graphics Controller
  vendor:   Intel Corporation
  physical id:
  2
  bus info:
  pci@0000:00:02.0
  version:   09
  width:   64 bits
  clock:   33MHz
  capabilities:   msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list
  configuration:
   latency  =  0
  resources:
   memory  :  f5400000-f57fffff
   memory  :  c0000000-cfffffff(prefetchable)
   ioport  :  e000(size=64)

I have run DSDT.dsl. I have only _DSM method. I have no MXMX nor MXDS methods.
Does it means so this asus-switcheroo is useless for me?
Is there any way to de-activate 00:02:0 component?

Best regards,
tikcop