Re: how to use asus-switcheroo

How about something like this:

To try the drivers, follow these steps in a terminal:

sudo apt-get install git
# enter your password
git clone git://github.com/awilliam/asus-switcheroo.git
cd asus-switcheroo
make
modprobe -r nouveau
insmod ./asus-switcheroo.ko
modprobe nouveau

I tried to do a git push but I don't have permissions:
git push
fatal: remote error:
  You can't push to git://github.com/awilliam/asus-switcheroo.git
  Use git@xxxxxxxxxx:awilliam/asus-switcheroo.git