Fra: "Andrew Murray" <amurray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Til: "Albert Vilella" <avilella@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: onsdag, 27. april 2011 17:00:07
Emne: Re: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] Wiki

Hi Albert,

I ran your script on my DSL file and got the following results:

amurray@summer:~/acpi_call$ perl query_dsdt.pl -d ./ -tokens VGA:EGP:OFF:ON
03 DSDT.dsl { EGP => 7 ON => 24 VGA => 2 }
amurray@summer:~/acpi_call$ perl ./query_dsdt.pl -d ./
01 DSDT.dsl { _DSM => 6 }
amurray@summer:~/acpi_call$

How do I use this information with acpi_call to switch my graphics
card - or is it not that simple? Documentation on the process from
taking a DSL file to doing something useful would be useful.

Thanks,

Andrew Murray