Re: Optimus Solution found!!!! Using my Nvidia card in my Alienware M11X R2!!!

Hi there,

after all, this is great news! Thank you for this solution.

I am running Kubuntu natty 11.04 64bit.
The installation was absolutely smooth and worked as in described in the
HOWTO.
Still, for some reason, the display export does not work here. I appended the
two lines to my /etc/profile and rebooted. System comes up with gui (kde). But
running applications with e.g.
vglrun ./pslaunch

reports: [VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.1.

What have I missed?

peter