Re: Optimus Solution found!!!! Using my Nvidia card in my Alienware M11X R2!!!

> The packages are just downloaded from the VirtualGL sourceforge
> page...

	BTW. I think VirtualGL (2.2) already include libjpeg-turbo. At
least from what I can see in the Debian package, libjpeg(-turbo) seems
to be staticly linked into the vglclient binary and librrfaker.so.

	Perhaps someone could try not installing (or uninstalling) the
turbojpeg package and see if things still work the same
way/speed/performance with VGL_COMPRESS=jpeg or -c jpeg?

	With mine setup I have actually only installed the VirtualGL deb
package from SF.

Pigeon.