Re: Optimus Solution found!!!! Using my Nvidia card in my Alienware M11X R2!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm 1215n user too. Can you please tell more about running multiple X
servers and switching between them, does this optimus solution require this
to be done?

If no - how are you controlling current graphic card?

Cheers,
Fedor.