Re: Prime-NG v.2.0 released.. now with automated installer and 3D support on both Intel and nVidia

Hi..

Thanks for your feedback.. try running optirun32 on google-earth instead.. might be an 32-bit application...

/Martin

Sunil Mujumdar <sunil_mujumdar@xxxxxxxxx> skrev:

I installed your package and was able to run "optirun64 glxgears" on Dell XPS 15
(L502x). It gives me about 1600 fps. Nice!

But "optirun64 google-earth" returns following error:

[VGL] WARNING: VirtualGL attempted and failed to obtain a Pbuffer-enabled
[VGL]    24-bit visual on the 3D X server :1.  If the application
[VGL]    subsequently fails, then make sure that the 3D X server is configured
[VGL]    for 24-bit color and has accelerated 3D drivers installed.
[VGL] ERROR: in glXGetConfig--
[VGL]    318: Could not obtain Pbuffer-capable RGB visual on the server

Of course, thanks a lot!

Sunil