Re: Prime-NG v.2.0 released.. now with automated installer and 3D support on both Intel and nVidia

Hello Martin,
I tested the install script.
As I wrote an application in python to tune kubuntu after a fresh install I
have some questions/suggestions:

* Why do you install xdm?
* You copuld determine the systems manufactoring name with the command
sudo dmidecode | grep Product

        Product Name: 07JC8T
        Product Name: Vostro 3300

Which returns more than one value that you could check against the known
types.

* After a fresh installation package installation lists and aptitude are not
available:
you could work around this with: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install
aptitude

* After a question the autostart service could be added automatically:
echo 'vglclient -gl' > /usr/bin/vglclient-service
chmod -x /usr/bin/vglclient-service
if [ -d $HOME/.kde/Autostart ]; then
	ln -s /usr/bin/vglclient-service $HOME/.kde/Autostartvglclient-service
fi

... and maybe simelar to gnome and xdm.
There might be a problem when script is run as root to get the right home
directory.

* Is there a special reason why the license is not GLP in conjunction/addition
with the BEER-WARE license (I like that one)?

I think about adding an installer for your software to my program as well if
it's alright with you.

Hope it helps.
cu
Peter