Re: Dell Vostro 3700

Hi Eshwar..

My solution should on both optimus as well as older switchable graphics...

Eshwar Venkanna Andhavarapu <eshwar@xxxxxxxxxx> skrev:

Hi all,

I haven't followed very closely what happened recently but it leaves me
confused. So i'd like to know if, on Lucid, we are able to use the nvidia
card (with binary drivers) for acceleration purposes, run compiz, etc.

I see Martin Juhl came up with something, but as far as I get it, thats for
Optimus based laptops correct? Anything for the older intel-nvidia
hybridgraphics ones?

when i tried the acpi_call thing long ago, one of the methods did show
worked ... just in case that helps...

thanks!

eshwar