Re: Fwd: Re: Prime-NG v.2.0 released.. now with automated installer and 3D support on both Intel and nVidia

http://www.martin-juhl.dk/2011/05/optimus-on-linux-problem-solved/

I read there that it work also in non optimus laptop like DELL vostro 3300.

I use for this in the same instructions?

Thanks
Nadav