Re: Prime-NG v.2.0 released.. now with automated installer and 3D support on both Intel and nVidia

I was interested in it. As I'm too interested in using it.
Just to don't duplicate efforts. Contact me directly if you can. I think
i'm not as experienced. And probably we'll need to test it before
writing the definitive version.

cya
samsagax@xxxxxxxxx