Re: Live usb with Optimus

Hi,

I have been booting both 10.10 and 11.04 on my ASUS 1215N without any
problems.
I have created the boot stick with unetbootin-win-549.

The only issue for me is that if I use the USB-3 port Ubuntu does not find
the filesystem, even thou grub works just fine.

But the black screen after the first splash screen might take a while to
pass, just hang in there ;-)

/Hans