Re: Fwd: Re: Prime-NG v.2.0 released.. now with automated installer and 3D support on both Intel and nVidia

Hi,

I have bumblebee working on my dell XPS 15 L502X using the DFP-0 option (98)
of the installer - big thankyou Martin.

Is there any way to extend the desktop (i.e. xinerama)? Currently I have two
separate X sessions running. Using gdm to log into gnome on my intel
card/laptop screen, and using xdm to start another gnome session on my
attached samsung monitor/nvidia card.

I can run the nvidia-settings on my xdm gnome session but it doesn't see the
laptop screen, so I cannot setup xinerama. Is there any way to just have one
xsession, spanning across both screens?

Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave.