Re: bumblebee v1.0 has been released... updated script and new name...

The script should take care of any pci setup...

Please provide the logs:
/var/log/Xorg.1.log and /var/log/xdm-optimus.log...

Fra: "Eric Bechet" <bechet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Til: hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: mandag, 9. maj 2011 19:19:41
Emne: Re: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] bumblebee v1.0 has been released... updated script and new name...

Hi,

Nice job.

I've tested this on an asus eeepc1215N running ubuntu 10.04 (LTS)

First, there seem to be at least two variants of the same laptop, one
with nvidia card at PCI 4:0:0 (at least one member of the list reported
this port number) and another at 5:0:0 (mine)

For now it is not working on my configuration. Installation is without
trouble, but when using optirun64 (with glxgears for instance), nothing
displays and a message says that it cannot open the display.

running glxgears from command line is ok (uses the intel graphic card)

What can I do to help ?

Eric