Re: Bumblebee v.1.2 - Bug reports, problems and uninstall

sry..

Sent wrong link.. use this instead:

git clone https://github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee.git

Fra: "shawn sullivan" <shelbydz@xxxxxxxxx>
Til: "Martin Juhl" <mj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "hybrid-graphics-linux" <hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sendt: onsdag, 11. maj 2011 03:45:38
Emne: Re: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] Bumblebee v.1.2 - Bug reports, problems and uninstall

Sorry, I missed the initial email with instructions.

Where do I get bumblebee?

thx!

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Martin Juhl < mj@xxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hi All

Bumblebee v.1.2 has been released...

This has been some crazy days, with A LOT of feedback and bugs...

Keep the confirming reports comming.. Please include: make, model, options chosen under installation and a "dmidecode" printout... If you already have confirmed, but not yet sent me these informations.. please do so...

Right now I'm getting so many problems reported in, that I have lost the overview completely...

Therefore I will now introduce a new way to report bugs regarding bumblebee..

Procedure as follows:

Install the newest version of Bumblebee...

If you have had any previous installation of Bumblebee/Prime-ng installed.. Please run the bumblebee-uninstall tool and reinstall afterwards (no need for reboot)..

If you still have a problem, please create an issue on github:

https://github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee/issues

Then run the bumblebee-bugreport tool and send the created package to mj@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it's easier just to send an email.. But this will help me get the bugs organised and hopefully provide help faster..

Thanks..

Martin Juhl