Re: Testers needed intel/nvidia: bumblebee now with 32bit and 64bit support

I have no real reason to have nvidia working other than it's cool. I'm not
gaming on this laptop right now. I'm happy to test this out.

Forgive my ignorance though, is the username/password actually *password*? I
had problems gitting last night. Is all this up on the wiki (and what is
that URL?) Sorry I've been subscribed for a few months, but not active in
the discussions (:

thx