De: Ivan Gagis <igagis@xxxxxxxxx>
À: hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sujet: Re: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] Testers needed intel/nvidia:
bumblebee now with 32bit and 64bit support
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 21:13:55 +0300

I restarted the terminal, but now I get the following:

$ optirun glxgears
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":1".
[VGL] WARNING: VirtualGL attempted and failed to obtain a
Pbuffer-enabled
[VGL]    24-bit visual on the 3D X server :1.  If the application
[VGL]    subsequently fails, then make sure that the 3D X server is
configured
[VGL]    for 24-bit color and has accelerated 3D drivers installed.
Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual

Ivan