Re: VirtualGL attempted and failed to obtain a Pbuffer-enabled

I would guess that the game is only 32-bit...

Try running with optirun32..

Fra: "Nadav Vinik" <nadavvin@xxxxxxxxx>
Til: "hybrid-graphics-linux" <hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sendt: torsdag, 12. maj 2011 23:04:03
Emne: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] VirtualGL attempted and failed to obtain a Pbuffer-enabled

ALSA lib pcm_pulse.c:725:(_snd_pcm_pulse_open) Unknown field hint
[VGL] WARNING: VirtualGL attempted and failed to obtain a Pbuffer-enabled
[VGL] 24-bit visual on the 3D X server :1. If the application
[VGL] subsequently fails, then make sure that the 3D X server is configured
[VGL] for 24-bit color and has accelerated 3D drivers installed.
Got signal 11 at 0xc from 0x838a30f
Aborted

get the error when I run the games: Jack Claw and Survivor from the
humble bundle 3
I successfully run Trine

When I try to run OilRush I get the error:
$ optirun64 ./x64_1920x1080_fullscreen.sh
Set 1920x1080 fullscreen video mode
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 155 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 34 ()
Value in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 0
AL lib: ALc.c:1879: exit(): closing 1 Device
AL lib: ALc.c:1808: alcCloseDevice(): destroying 1 Context(s)

While it successfuly run on the intel but with only 5-7 fps...

thanks for your help.

Nadav
--
הבלוג שלי: