Re: [ANNOUNCE] Build-Your-Own-Switcheroo (byo-switcheroo)

True, this was while X was running. Without X I get "client 1 refused
switch". :)

Even though I have no experience with DSDT, I've been trying to read
thedisassembly anyway and this is what I've come up with for the ThinkPad
W520 with Nvidia Quadro 2000M:

_DSM
{0xF8,0xD8,0x86,0xA4,0xDA,0x0B,0x1B,0x47,0xA7,0x2B,0x60,0x42,0xA6,0xB5,0xBE,0xE0}
0x100 0x1A {0x0,0x0,0x0,0x0}

First argument seems to be a buffer compare with the 16 specified bytes.
Second argument has to be 0x100 or what looks like an error code will be
returned.
The third argument seems to be either 0x00, 0x10, 0x1A or 0x1B.
I can't figure out the fourth one.

I don't know if I need to call any other methods before/after this.

--
Regards,
Tais Plougmann Hansen

OSD Consulting ApS