Re: List of ACPI_CALL's to power down the discrete graphics

That's great ! Thanks a lot !
I'm currently trying to find a convenient way to store the rough DSDT
files. I'll try to contribute to your work, maybe in filling the reports.
But maybe one of the authors of the switchs could tell us what would be
the most useful to do on this wiki ? What kind of documentation do you
need ? And what kind of documentation is missing for the users ?