Fra: "Tomasz Karczmarski" <tikcop1@xxxxxxxxx>
Til: hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: onsdag, 18. maj 2011 00:11:41
Emne: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] bumblebee working on Samsung RF711 intel+nvidia GT540M

Hello

60 fps vs optirun 400 fps. I can play Eternal Land. WOW! Tibia native linux client is crashing in full mode.

Manually selected CRT-0 and xv.

I had to remove totally previous git version from my pc to be able to install and have working latest version of bumbleebee. Reboot was a must.

I installed Ubuntu 32bits 11.04 kernel 2.6.38.8 just to test it. What a strange system. No root password. Sudo is really weird.

I am interested to have source package of program so I could install it on my Slackware. Can you github it Martin as well please? I can manually setup all related configuration file.

Linux rox. Never considered NVIDIA making such a fault. Do not even checked what Optimus stands for before purchasing laptop. Brrr!

Good job Martin! That is really amazing what was done to mitigate that no mux issue.