Re: Reenabling Nvidia card???

Try re-enabling the nvidia kernel module:
$ modprobe nvidia.

If you are not sure the kernel module is active search for the VGA card
in the output of this command:
$ lsmod -k

Btw: i've tested the bumblebee script and it worked so far (FPS boosted
up to 2100) but i had some issues i'm going to report.
Nice work and again thank you. I owe you asado and wine.

--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>