Re: nvidia/nvidia systems: has anyone tried bumblebee?

Shutting down nVidia is still in devloppement. It'll come with the way to
re-enabling it. Else it won't.

bumblebee first mission was to allow USE of nVidia card.

If you want disable it, just use acpi_call and run test_off.sh. You don't
need bumblebee.

bumblebee install bash for Ubuntu is quite dirty IMO ... hard to uninstall
:/

X troubles is a reported bug, and seems to be related to nVidia and not
bumblebee nor Xorg itself. Teams from all distributions & Xorg are still
looking for solve this problem ...