switching cards on bumblebee, dell vostro 3500

Hi,
I installed bumblebee on Ubuntu 11.04 with nvidia 310m (Vostro 3500) and the
optirun64 glxgears works succesfully. Since there is a example documentation
of vostro 3500 provided, I copied and renamed this examples to
/usr/local/bin/bumblebee-enablecard and disablecard.
While I run optirun64 glxgears the nvidia module is loaded (checked with
lsmod) and when I exit glxgears, unloaded. But I get keeping the following
message while I run optirun64 or I try enabling and disabling the card:
$ optirun64 glxgears
 * Starting Bumblebee X server
bumblebee                                        _PS0 Enabling nVidia Card
failed (Error: AE_BAD_PARAMETER).
                                                                         [
OK ]
2731 frames in 5.0 seconds = 546.133 FPS
2851 frames in 5.0 seconds = 570.166 FPS
2662 frames in 5.0 seconds = 532.364 FPS
[VGL] ERROR: in readback--
[VGL]    362: Window has been deleted by window manager
 * Stopping Bumblebee X server
bumblebee                                         *
.
_PS0 Disabling nVidia Card failed (Error: AE_BAD_PARAMETER).

If modprobe and rmmod work, does this mean that turning the card on and off
also works? What does the error message mean?
Regards,
Oier