Version 1.6.1 of Bumblebee released

Hi Everybody

I have just released v. 1.6.1 of bumblebee..

This version comes with hardware autoconfiguration for Ubuntu/Linux Mint, based on an online database.. I hope that some of the guys working on Fedora and OpenSuSE with me will soon provide the same thing for these distributions...

At this time there is only on system (mine) in the database, and therefore I hope that everybody that has a working bumblebee installation will please update to the newest version and then run the bumblebee-submitsystem...

Thanks

Martin Juhl

Follow ups