Arch package of Bumblebee

Well is the "first draft" and is dirty, just uploaded the minimum
scripts and config files and created an AUR package.
You can check it out here:

It needs configuration but for the basic functionality you need to
edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf.nvidia and replace the
    BusID          "PCI:01:00:0" (put your PCI bus)
    Option 	   "ConnectedMonitor" "CRT-0" (or DFP-0, I think it will
work fine without this line)

The turning ON/OFF is still not supported. I'll fork Martin Hull's repo
and try to implement this on Archlinux. Any suggestion/help is welcome.

Hope it is helpful.
--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>