Video card nvidia 525M (optimus) doesn't work with Unity

Hi, I just bougth a new notebook.

Here is the description:
Samsung - Laptop / Intel® CoreTM i7 Processor / 15.6" Display / 6GB
Memory / 750GB Hard Drive.

The video card is:
NVIDIA GeForce GT525M graphics

The problem is that I can't get the 3D to work, so Unity doesn't work
too (running ubuntu 11.04). I tried to install the drivers from the
nvidia website and I did the same using that ubuntu too for aditional
drivers.

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 11.04
Codename: natty

ii nvidia-common 0.2.30 Find
obsolete NVIDIA drivers
ii nvidia-current 270.41.06-0ubuntu1 NVIDIA binary Xorg
driver, kernel module and VDPAU library
ii nvidia-settings 270.29-0ubuntu1 Tool of configuring
the NVIDIA graphics driver

I've installed bumbleebee but I can't get the xserver start with the
NVidia device, only with Intel.
When I set NVidia, the xserver plays the sound of the login screen but
the display monitor stays blank (black screen).

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!