Bumblebee and Heaven benchmark

Hi,
On my nVidia 310M graphics adapter the following error is thrown when
I try to run the Heaven benchmark, the Tropics benchmark went fine.
Its only the Heaven bench. thats giving this error.

madura@bobcat:/media/ENT/Dump/Downloads/Unigine_Heaven-2.5$ optirun32
./x86_1024x768_windowed_tess_disabled.sh
 * Starting Bumblebee X server bumblebee
         _PS0 Enabling nVidia Card Succeded.
                                                                         [ OK ]
Engine::init(): clear video settings for "GeForce 310M/PCI/SSE2 3.3.0
NVIDIA 270.41.06"
Set 1024x768 windowed video mode
Xlib:  extension "NV-GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "NV-GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no
such operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  155 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  34 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  81
AL lib: ALc.c:1879: exit(): closing 1 Device
AL lib: ALc.c:1808: alcCloseDevice(): destroying 1 Context(s)
 * Stopping Bumblebee X server bumblebee
          * .
                  _PS0 Disabling nVidia Card Succeded.

As far as I can understand I should enable NV-GLX extension can anyone
tell me how to do that for the x server bumblebee?

Thanks,
            - Madura A.

Follow ups