Re: ACPI experts anyone? Re: NVIDIA Optimus (Dell L702X)

Hi Mark,

As I'm currently waiting for my XPS 15z to arrive ( should be here in a week or 2 ), I'm quite interested in your progress, since I'll be dealing with the same issues as soon as it arrives. :P

Have you tried to boot the Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha live cd? Maybe you can at least get basic intel 3000 functionality, and go on from there.

Kind regards,

Bart Verwilst