ASUS K52JC with NVIDIA OPTIMUS, help please!

Hi guys,

First, thank you for your great work, keep on it! I never thought that I'd
had many problems with Linux. But, I guess that all couldn't be nice,
hehehe!

I've got an ASUS K52JC with the NVIDIA OPTIMUS technology. And... I love
GNU/Linux and Free Software! I hate that Nvidia doesn't offer any solution,
although it were privative drivers. But I've looking for any solution and
this is when I've found you.

So, I've attached the required information about my laptop. The main
information is:

*ASUS K52JC*
*1.0*
*
*
*00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Core Processor
Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0046] (rev 12) (prog-if 00 [VGA
controller])*
*
*
*01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation GT218 [GeForce
310M] [10de:0a70] (rev a2) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])*

Hope you may help me and find a solution,

Best regards,

RydenV.