Re: Bumblebee Logo

Lets hope that somebody else is :D..

You can start with the arch version..

I don't know how the file structure of the nouveau driver is... but it should be quite simple...

Fra: "Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía" <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>
Til: "Martin Juhl" <mj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "hybrid-graphics-linux" <hybrid-graphics-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sendt: søndag, 12. juni 2011 01:26:04
Emne: Re: [Hybrid-graphics-linux] Bumblebee Logo

I like the idea. But i'm not gimp expert.

btw Martin: I'm trying to make bumblebee available to nouveau driver
with the experimental 3d support (I think is called nouveau-dri). Could
you help me? I'm wondering if we could start from the Arch scripts for
bumblebee that are the bare bones of Bumblebee.

Thanks again for this wonderful breakthrough.

--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>