Re: Bumblebee scripts configuration, help

Thank you very much for the info,

I tried the script for DELL L702X on my Samsung RF511, it doesn't give any
error but in the end it doesn't seem to turn off the nvidia card.
The final output is always on:

"nicola@samsundy:~$ sudo bumblebee-disablecard
Usage: /usr/local/bin/bumblebee-disablecard [on|off]
Samsung RF511 appears to be on"

am I doing something wrong? and also, if I eventually manage to turn it off,
how will I turn it on again to use it with optirun?

sorry, they may be silly questions but I am not so expert on scripts.
thank you again,
Nicola