Re: Dell XPS 17 L701x

All,

I have an ASUS A53S with intel core i5 2410m and nvidia GT-540m.

I also installed an out of the box linux mint, no updates, no bubmlebee. and
my HDMI is WORKING with a 27" Samsung LCD Monitor!!

I tested it so far with HD movies, an m2ts with no compression is running
far better than on the laptop screen. somehow i got the feeling that my
nvidia card is active now and running the 27" monitor I might be wrong. any
ideas are welcome, i also will provide any information asked from me
regarding my system.