Reporting for Duty

system-product-name: 1215n
system-version: x.x
lspci output:
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation N10 Family
Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:a001] (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA
controller])
04:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation Device
[10de:0a76] (rev ff) (prog-if ff)

Fun extras
Kubuntu 11.04 64bit
Kernel: 2.6.38-10-generic

Experience thus far
Initially upon reboot I got the "could not open display :1" error message
when , although the NVIDIA drivers were loading and unloading successfully.
Once I ran bumblebee-config that issues resolved itself. Running 'optirun
glxgears' gets me an average of 190 FPS, I haven't tested with any apps or
games yet and this is a clean install I'm playing with. I'll be testing
Blender 3D first though, likely by the end of the day.

I'm really pleased so far!
--
Corvus Elrod
http://about.me/CorvusE