lowering power in Acer5742G - acpi_call

Hi,

    Found out a way to reduce operating power - I think that the discrete graphics is shut down (or at the least in a low power state).

Used "\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.VGA.PX02". My power went down by 5mW & battery life increased by about an hour. I have a _PS0 & _PS3 in my DSDT, but they alone do not seem to have any impact.

I am unable to turn ON my card correctly after disabling it - I can increase the current but am not able to load the nvidia driver for bumblebee.

Would appreciate if any member has any thoughts on how I can proceed further.

Warm  Regards,
karthik