Re: Lenovo Z360 acpi_call issue

adding the line "blacklist nouveau" to the end of /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf doesn't help to prevent the module from loading at startup.

After reboot I have
lspci -k
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GT218 [GeForce 310M] (rev a2)
	Subsystem: Lenovo Device 3968
	Kernel driver in use: nouveau
	Kernel modules: nouveau, nvidiafb