Re: Acer TimelineX X820TG series - P button

I think it's relatively common practice to have "extra" buttons *only*
mapped as soft-keys. In the Microsoft Windows world, they want to have
a clean behaviour between optimus compliant Windows versions and
pre-optimus versions, and having it hard-wired would create problems.

That said, it would be great to have an easy way to create a
powersave/performance keyboard shortcut in
bumblebee/acpi_call/vga-switcheroo.