Samsung RF711 S07 and Optirun

Hello.

I've a Samsung RF711 S07 with a Nvidia GeForce 540M and a Intel Core i7
(2nd generation).

I have succesfully installed bumblebee on Ubuntu / Kubuntu 11.04, but
i'm not sure what to do
by editing the scrips to enable/disable the card.
How can i create a script which should work? I can't find a template in
the template folder
from bumblebee.

If i try to start a appication with optirun programname, it shows me
_PS0 Enabling nVidia Card failed (Error: AE_NOT_FOUND).
I copied a random template from the scripts to /usr/local/bin. It
doesn't work for me.

How can i create such scripts for this notebook?

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you can understand my problem..

Best regards, Michel
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Michel Schweegmann (https://launchpad.net/~michel-schweegmann)