Re: bumblebee-enable/disablecard on Fedora 15

Hello Diego!

Have you seen my mail to this list from July, 1st? There I posted the
scripts that I currently use on my machine. They are quite dirty, but
working.

Maybe the problem with your script is, that the bumblebee - init script
is still running while you try to remove nvidia kernel module?

greetings
Alex