Re: hybrid-windump debug

I'm guessing this is related to the other thread about using both bumblebee and hybrid-windump together which I haven't had time to look into yet. It seems like the call to XOpenDisplay() fails and returns a null pointer, are you sure you are passing the correct display names on the command line? Depending on the X server config you might need to start it with ./windump :0.0 :1.0 or something else. I don't know what display number bumblebee runs on but I'm guessing it's not :0.1.. Something you might be able to use to identify the bumblebee display: start an xterm using bumblebee, in the xterm run echo $DISPLAY, see if it says :1.0 or something else. Todo: We should add a check for failing XOpenDisplay before calling XDefaultScreen().

/Joakim