Re: Alienware m11xr3 - Is it well supported by bumblebee ?

Hi Authesserre,

I just started using Alienware m11xr3 and bumblebee did make unity (on
11.04) work for me.  I have not had the chance to really test the
performance of 3D, but overall I am happy with the purchase.

A couple key downers:

 * I have had the laptop lock up during stress testing

 * Laptop has locked up when left on over night

 * Laptop has not locked up while I have used it, so I personally
   haven't experienced pain from the lockups

 * Batter life is not good, I get a bit over 2 hours when only
   doing very simple things (browsing, editing documents).  I
   did not compare this with Windows or when removing bumblebee.

 * The linux LED changing utility has not been updated for the r3

David