Using update-alternatives to alter libGL.so library, libglx.so, etc

I'm using debian squeeze with the nvidia drivers package from wheezy, I'm trying to install bumblebee. I need to "alter libGL.so library, libglx.so Xorg module and any other libraries replaced by nVidia back to free version" according to the instructions.

How do I know which files I have to alter?

I found this in my update-alternatives: glx, ia32-libGL.so.1, libGL.so-master, nvidia

which of those I have to alter?

Do I have to add any other?

Any debian user who already did this that could help me?

Thank you.