m14x no hdmi output

Hi Guys,

It seems that the m14x sandy bridge only displays the HDMI/DisplayPort
output though the nvidia card... so far I'm getting no output on none:

ggorosito@glaptop:~$ xrandr
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1152 x 864, maximum 8192 x 8192
LVDS1 connected 1152x864+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y
axis) 310mm x 174mm
   1600x900       60.0 +   40.0
   1440x900       59.9
   1360x768       59.8     60.0
   1152x864       60.0*
   1024x768       60.0
   800x600        60.3     56.2
   640x480        59.9
VGA1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

I use debian testing/sid and I installed bumblebee using the
"debumblebee" installer, could someone please help me to get dual
monitor working with this? Should I uninstall debbumblebee ans install
ironhide? how??

Many Thanks!!

#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin