error lauching startkde with geforce X server running

Hi,

Someone could please help me to tell what could I be missing?

I have, the geforce X server running on 640x480 (which is pretty bad)
and the output is going automatically through the DisplayPort output
(which goes through the NVIDIA card in my case), here's the process
running:

 1890 ?        Ss     0:08 /usr/bin/X -config
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.nvidia -modulepath
/usr/local/lib/debumblebee,/usr/lib/xorg/modules -sharevts :8

BUT, when I try to run the startkde with it I get:

root@glaptop:~# /usr/bin/vglrun -d :0.8 startkde
No protocol specified
[VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.8.
No protocol specified
[VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.8.
No protocol specified
[VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.8.
No protocol specified
[VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.8.
No protocol specified
[VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.8.
startkde: Starting up...
No protocol specified
[VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.8.
startkde: Could not start D-Bus. Can you call qdbus?
No protocol specified
[VGL] ERROR: Could not open display :0.8.

OR:
root@glaptop:~# /usr/bin/vglrun -d :8 startkde
$DISPLAY is not set or cannot connect to the X server.

It seems that I'm just missing it right?

#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin
#
#  http://www.tutorialesdebian.com - Tutoriales para debianeros,