Re: Sandy bridge disable geforce and get HDMI/DisplayPort working

Hi,

As far as I know, no one has succeeded in using a video output port wired to the nVidia card.

However, progress are made in this way, and we found some interesting things in ACPI table.

But don't expect anything soon, we are very busy, and personnaly, I miss an external screen to play with.

Bruno Pagani, a.k.a. ArchangeGabriel
Bumblebee Developer