ASUS N53JF - finally I got it to work

Hi all,
 thanks to Hybrid-windump project https://github.com/harp1n/hybrid-windump

I have ASUS N53JF with GeForce GT 425M. With new installation of
 Ubuntu 11.10 (GNU/Linux 3.0.0-12-generic x86_64) I have tried to use
NVidia board once again.
Using Bumblebee gives no fun and it gives only 328 fps in glxgears app.
Finally I come to hybrid-windump and it really does right job.
First, you have to setup proprietary nvidia driver (I used default
nvidia driver 280.13
from ubuntu repository) and attach it to second screen. While
first screen  is served by intel chip. Take a look at xorg.conf example in
Hybrid-windump project. Then you have two screens:
:0.0 - attached to intel
:0.1 - attached to nvidia.

Then you run windump like
# ./windump :0.1 :0.0

and run any opengl software like
# DISPLAY=:0.1 glxinfo

OpenGL program starts on second screen :0.1 and you can see output and
interact with
it just when you move mouse to the right outside first screen :0.0. To
return back on the
first one just move mouse to the right outside of the second screen.
Real fun! With this I have
pure NVidia GPU rendering and not pain of the intermediate layer
solution. Windump just copies
full root window on intel board via shared memory and forward events
in between two screens.
Glxgears gives 2850 fps, blender and other opengl software run smoothly.

Best regards,
Pavel.

Follow ups